[Accessibleweb] FW: Web Accessibility: Have Disabled Users Verify Site Compliance

Terry Thompson tft at u.washington.edu
Wed Feb 11 16:41:18 PST 2004

FYI - Usablenet has now bundled "New disabled user testing" with their
LIFT Machine product. I like that they're providing web developers with
access to a team of testers with disabilities, but it seems awkward
pairing this service with their high-end server-side web accessibility
tool. It would be nice for web developers to be able to tap into the
expertise of the test team without having to buy the product - maybe
this is possible, but I'm just not seeing it in their marketing
literature.

Terry

Terry Thompson
AccessIT/DO-IT