[Accessibleweb] No speaker this month, join us for lunch and chat

Richard Ells rells at u.washington.edu
Thu Feb 12 08:45:18 PST 2004

Arrangements for a speaker for the AccessibleWeb at U meeting did not come
together, so no formal meeting is planned today. However, please
come and join us for a bring-your-own lunch and informal discussion.

Suggested topic: How can MS Office documents (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
etc.) be made available in an accessible way?

Carol and I have made good progress in bringing Ginny Redish here to the
UW to speak on her studies of usability and accessibility. She has agreed
to come, we have found some funding, and the date and location are still
under discussion.

|- Rick Ells - 543-2875 - rells at cac.washington.edu - Rm 011S MGH Bldg -|
|- http://staff.washington.edu/rells/ -|