[Accessibleweb] Senate bill 6501

Helen Remick hremick at u.washington.edu
Mon May 10 10:35:05 PDT 2004

the legislation requires that there be a university policy on
implementation. I am responsible for drafting that policy. as work
progresses, perhaps I can come to one of the lunch meetings to get input
from the group. I also welcome email comments now.

Helen Remick
Assistant Provost for Equal Opportunity and
ADA Coordinator