[Accessibleweb] Basic CSS Layouts & Free Education

Matt Savarino savarino at washington.edu
Mon Jan 22 08:08:41 PST 2007

It was nice meeting many of you. Here are two links that are somewhat
related to our discussions...

12 Basic CSS Layouts
http://www.mitchbryson.com/css-templates/
It may be helpful for us to customize these and redistribute them for
others to use as a starting template. The code isn't my favorite, but
it does a good job of breaking down 99% of most Web layouts. We could
provide a solid template that is both accessible and flexible for design
changes.

Also, here is a free education list I found...
http://www.eliteskills.com/free_education/

Thank again, and I'm looking forward to the next meeting.

--
Matt Savarino
Web Application Designer
savarino at washington.edu