[Accessibleweb] New Microsoft Homepage

Katherine Deibel deibel at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 31 12:31:10 PST 2007

Back in December, Microsoft apparently made some major renovations to
their website, including a new navigation system. I'm curious to hear any
opinions on the accessibility of the new design. One thing I've noticed
is that the back button does not function as I would expect it to. If I
use the navigation tool to find a page and then go back, I'm returned to
the main page instead of a sub-navigation page that I expected.

Microsoft Homepage
http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx

FAQ about the changes
http://www.microsoft.com/about/mspreview/en/us/abouthomepage.mspx

kate deibel

-- "I just won three pachyderms," said Tom triumphantly.