[Accessibleweb] Screen reader for OS X

Rick Ells rells at cac.washington.edu
Thu May 31 16:25:15 PDT 2007

Marcus:

The GNU MAC OSX Public Archive offers a build of Lynx that should work
fine on your OSX Mac. See...

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_open_source/lynxtextwebbrowser.html

You can also get an idea of how a page will linearize by using the FireFox
Web Developer toolbar. Go to the Miscellaneous menu and pull down to
"Linearize". The toolbar is at...

|- Rick Ells - 543-2875 - rells at cac.washington.edu - Rm 011S MGH Bldg -|
|- http://staff.washington.edu/rells/ -|