[Accessibleweb] hCard?

Dylan Wilbanks wilbanks at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:27:05 PDT 2007

Anyone here on campus have experience with the hCard microformat?

I'm converting my office directory page over to hCard format, and I'm trying to figure out if for org I should list the school as the org or whether I should break it down so that organization-name is "University of Washington" and organization-unit is "School of Public Health."

It's not exactly an accessibility question, but since I see a connection between accessible sites and the Semantic Web, I think it's germane. :)

Thanks.
dw

Dylan Wilbanks
Web Producer
School of Public Health and Community Medicine
University of Washington
F-350 Health Sciences Bldg
1959 NE Pacific St
Box 357230