[Accessibleweb] UW Disability Studies Program

Julie A Myers myaj at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 23 10:50:45 PDT 2007

The Disability Studies Program is looking for a web-designer and some "general" information about web-design. I attended Accessible U's June meeting and found the information very helpful. However, I am curious if anyone has suggestions on what kinds of questions the DS program should be asking of a potential web-designer, particularly in terms of accessibility? Also, does anyone have information on what we should expect the cost to be to have a designer get the site up and running? Finally, if anyone knows of someone who might be interested in the job please send them my way!!

Julie Myers, myaj at u.washington.edu