[Accessibleweb] AccessibleWeb@U - The Accessibility of iTunes (fwd)

Rick Ells rells at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 20 08:30:11 PDT 2007

Reminder - Hope you can join us today at 11:30am, MGH 015L

Special Guest: Pace Arko of Next Generation Technologies will
demonstrate software that improves accessibility to iTunes
for blind persons using Jaws for Windows.

Topic: Open discussion of accessibility issues relating
to Apple's iTunes program
Speakers: Open mike