[Accessibleweb] Public humiliation time

Dylan Wilbanks wilbanks at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 6 10:04:26 PST 2007

Thanks Terry. I'll give it a closer look. I initially rejected this because
I didn't see there was a free educational license, and I was just coming off
using Milonic for the last four years and wanted to be free of it.

My one concern is whether people navigating with keyboards will think to use
the arrow keys, and if not, how to communicate that to them without creating
too much clutter.

Thanks.
dw

Dylan Wilbanks