[Accessibleweb] Accessible menu system without popup/dropdowns

Jill Yetman jyetman at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 30 15:31:36 PST 2007

UDM4 is "politically correct" mainly because it allows keyboard
navigation with flyouts - most flyout menus do not.

You might want to try editing an existing css menu
http://www.alvit.de/css-showcase/css-navigation-techniques-showcase.php
http://webdeveloper.econsultant.com/css-menus-navigation-tabs/

Jill