[Accessibleweb] AccessibleWeb@U - Tools - December 20, 11:30am, MGH 015L

Rick Ells rells at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 12 09:20:02 PST 2007

Topic: Good Tools, Not So Good Tools
Speaker: Discussion - come and contribute
Date: Thursday, December 20, 2007
Time: 11:30a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Location: Mary Gates Hall, Room 015L

Come join us for a discussion of what tools help us create
accessible Web sites, and which make reaching that goal more
difficult than it needs to be. This discussion supports
work Terry Thompson is doing to create a central UW Web site
about accessibility. Here is Terry's query from a message he
sent to the Access email list:

Does anyone have tools that they utilize in their
development work that they feel either support
accessibility well, or do NOT support accessibility well?
By "tools" I mean literally anything - web authoring
tools, content management systems, toolbars, plug-ins,
accessibility checkers - We're hoping to put together a
fairly comprehensive list.