[Accessibleweb] AccessibleWeb@U - Tools - December 20, 11:30am, MGH 015L

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Wed Dec 12 11:53:13 PST 2007

Please accept my apologies for not being able to attend this meeting but I
would really love to learn the results of your deliberations as it is a
subject we have been discussing in the lab.
My list includes
WAVE from webaim
Visicheck
WebbIE with Thunder screenreader
Opera in several modes
Firefox Mozilla with Firefox Accessibility Extension inc. FAE from Illinois
and Web developer extension plus Accessibar.
Internet Explorer with Web Accessibility Toolbar.

I am not a web developer but use Dreamweaver to put the LexDis website
together and Xerte to show any flash files and the Illinois wizard for
PowerPoints - I am now testing assistive technologies with Vista and just
hope the team can offer the illinois wizard in a Vista version ASAP!

Hope this helps and I am looking forward to learning from your
deliberations, as I have to evaluate many Web 2.0 sites over the coming
months and would love to have a useful toolkit to hand!

Have a very happy Christmas and New Year.

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,
ECS, University of Southampton,