[Accessibleweb] A Christmas present from Jakob Nielsen

Rick Ells rells at u.washington.edu
Wed Dec 19 16:18:41 PST 2007

Good point. Forgot to mention the report was from the past. What I am
reading for is how much the growing standardization of technologies have
addressed the problems the research found.

This is a case where a study was done for clients but not made available
(except for a high fee) to the rest of us. Much good stuff is going on and
conducting such (often costly) is part of doing a major commercial
development project well. I know, as another example, the Paciello Group
has done some major studies to develop accessibility methodologies for
AJAX, but the results are proprietary, for now.

|- Rick Ells - 543-2875 - rells at cac.washington.edu - Rm 011S MGH Bldg -|
|- http://staff.washington.edu/rells/ -|