[Accessibleweb] Reminder: AccessibleWeb@U - Tools - December 20, 11:30am, MGH 015L

E.A. Draffan ea at emptech.info
Thu Dec 20 07:21:44 PST 2007

Have fun and Happy Christmas and New Year from a frosty UK - looking rather
beautiful here in the south with the sun glinting through but probably
nothing to compare with the view you will probably have as you cross red
square!

I really am looking forward to learning more about the tools you have
amassed!

Best wishes E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
Learning Societies Lab,