[Amath-seminars] Trefethen visit and talks on March 6

Randall J LeVeque rjl at uw.edu
Mon Mar 6 09:44:23 PST 2017

For those coming to the Chebfun Tour this morning, if you have Matlab on
your laptop you might want to bring it along so you can follow along.

If you want to install the latest and greatest version of Chebfun
<http://www.chebfun.org/>, you can get it from Github:
git clone https://github.com/chebfun/chebfun.git
cd chebfun
git checkout development

If you can't join in person, we are going to attempt to also stream it on
gotomeeting, see below.

Chebfun Tour
Mon, Mar 6, 2017 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PST

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157829669
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/157829669>

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122