[Amath-seminars] Thursday Seminar (Fred Wan Room): Lightning Talks

Loyce M. Adams lma3 at uw.edu
Tue Nov 7 13:27:28 PST 2017

Hello all,

This Thursday's seminar from 4 to 5 pm in the Fred Wan Conference
Room (208) in Lewis Hall will be three lightning talks by our own
graduate students. Please join me in learning about their recent
research efforts.

The speakers and titles are given below.

Loyce Adams

--------
Brian de Silva: Port Approximation for Parametrized Component-based
Static Condensation: Intersecting Ports in 2D.

Peng Zheng: Learning Robust Representations for Computer Vision

Kameron Harris: Networks and Neuroscience