[Amath-seminars] Boeing lecture on May 9th - Kavita Ramanan

Rachel A Reichert rreicher at uw.edu
Thu May 2 11:16:38 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

Just a clarification, the posters for the Boeing Seminars had the date for this lecture listed as May 2nd. This is an an error. As Gabrielle wrote below, the date for this colloquium is next week May 9th. I apologize for any confusion. I hope everyone is able to make the presentation next week!

Thanks,

Rachel

Rachel Reichert, MA

Administrator