APRA-NW Updates

Lisa Thomas thomasl at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 23 16:24:52 PDT 2001

A few reminders/updates from APRA-NW - the Northwest regional chapter of
the Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement.....

MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS
Thank you to those who have joined or renewed their memberships in APRA-NW
for the 2001-02 year!
As a reminder, APRA-NW membership renewals are due September 1st, 2001.
Active members as of that date will be included in the 2001-02 membership
directory, and attend most chapter meetings at no charge. A membership form
is attached

FALL MEETING
This year we will once again devote our fall meeting to a post-APRA
International wrap up. Individuals who attended the international
conference in Chicago will share ideas and handouts from their favorite
sessions. [Coming soon - date and location TBA]

BOARD NOMINATIONS
Serving on the APRA-NW board is a great way to get involved with development
research colleagues. Its a lot of fun and not too great of a time
commitment. To date we've received very few nominations - if you are not
interested in serving yourself, nominate a friend! Voting for open
positions on the board will take place at the fall meeting (see above). A
nomination form is attached.