Position Announcement: Corp/Fnd Development Officer

Lisa Thomas thomasl at u.washington.edu
Mon Oct 1 12:31:03 PDT 2001

FYI, the Technology Access Foundation has an opening for a
Corporation/Foundation Relations Officer. Please direct any questions to
the foundation (contact information listed below).
Lisa Thomas

Position: Development Officer - Foundation and Corporate Relations

Job Description: The Technology Access Foundation, a progressive non-profit
organization, is seeking a Development Officer for Foundation and Corporate
Relations. We have a great opportunity for the right individual to join a
dynamic team focused on providing students of color with information
technology training. You will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning,
developing and implementing funding strategies to attract foundation and
corporate donors. This is your chance to be an integral part of our
organization as we move through five more years of aggressive growth. See
full job description on http://www.techaccess.org. Competitive compensation
package. Send resume and writing sample by mail, fax or email to: Amy Ehn,
Technology Access Foundation 3803 S Edmunds St. Suite A. Seattle, WA 98118
(206) 725-9097 amye at techaccess.org.