APRA NW September Meeting

Ginger Ladd gladd at u.washington.edu
Thu Sep 6 13:47:07 PDT 2001

Hello all,

We hope you have had enough time to digest all the new things learned at the recent International APRA Conference in Chicago. Now is the time for us to have our Northwest Chapter meeting to further discuss and share what we've learned from the Conference.

First: If there is anyone who would like to volunteer the use of a meeting facility that will accommodate 20 people, please let me know as soon as possible. Otherwise, I have tentatively reserved a conference room here at our Seattle downtown office.

Second: The proposed meeting dates are Friday Sept. 14 or Sep. 21 from 2:00-4:30. Please state your preference.

Third: We'd like 5-6 volunteers to lead some discussions and/or make presentations about their favorite sessions at the APRA Conference. Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer for these sessions.

Our September meeting is a great opportunity for us to catch up with our colleagues and share new ideas about Prospect Research. I'd like to have your responses by Monday, September 10th so that we may make final arrangements for our meeting. A final meeting announcement will be emailed to you shortly.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Cheers,
Ginger Ladd
UW