APRA-NW September 2001 Meeting

Ginger Ladd gladd at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 14 10:26:35 PDT 2001

Dear APRA-NW Colleagues,

We are proud to announce the upcoming September meeting where a few of our members will recap their favorite sessions at the recent APRA International Conference, which was held from August 14 - 18, 2001 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago. Please mark your calendars!

Event: APRA-NW September 2001 Meeting
When: Friday, September 21, 2001
Where: IBM Building (on Fifth Avenue between University and Seneca streets)
1200 Fifth Avenue, Suite 500
Office of Development - Development Services
Fifth Floor Conference Room (check in at Suite 500)
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Please note that we are unable to validate parking. Send RSVPs to Ginger Ladd at gladd at u.washington.edu. If you have further questions, please call (206) 221-6412.

Meeting Agenda:

2:00 p.m. - 2:20 p.m. Welcome and Introductions

2:20 p.m. - 2:45 p.m. Jenny Senh, United Way, Prospect Management: Rating, Screening and Tracking Your
Prospect Pool; group discussion to follow

2:45 p.m. - 3:10 p.m. Tina Schumann, Fred Hutchinson, The Urban Legends of Research: Dispelling The Myths; group discussion to follow

3:10 p.m. - 3:35 p.m. Lisa Thomas, UW, Employing Predictive Modeling in Prospect Development; group
discussion to follow

3:35 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Susan Corcoran Hayes, Venture Capital and Venture Philanthropy; group discussion
to follow

4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Cecilia Hogan, Comments on the Conference's Keynote Address; group discussion to follow