King Co. WA Recorders Website

Susan Corcoran Hayes schayes at
Thu Sep 20 14:27:52 PDT 2001

Hello to All,

In case you haven't discovered it yet, the King Country Recorders Office has
a website (new and improved). It's very user friendly. You can look up
marriage records and property records. Look at the First Time Users page
and the FAQs to get more information on what is available via the website.

Susan C. Hayes
Research Strategist
University of Washington
Office of Development & Alumni Relations
1200 Fifth Avenue, Suite 414
Seattle, WA 98101-1116
Box: 358241
Phone: (206) 221-5622
Fax: (206) 221-6341
schayes at

More information about the APRA-NW mailing list