Fw: E-wealth: Understanding the Internet Millionaire REMINDER

Susan Corcoran Hayes schayes at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 28 11:57:49 PDT 2001

Hello again,

This is a reminder of the deadline of Monday, October 1 at 12 noon to send
in your requests to me for the E-wealth book described below. The cost is
$33 including shipping and handling. The book will be sent directly to you.
The single copy price is $150.00. A great deal!

Four APRA-NW members have taken advantage of this buying opportunity so far.

Have a great weekend,
Susan