University of Portland/PR job

Jim Driscoll driscoll at up.edu
Fri Apr 26 13:32:59 PDT 2002

If you know someone who may be interested in a newly created prospect
research position, please encourage them to apply. (see attachment).

The salary range is $25,000-29,000 with a great benefits package. It is
an excellent opportunity to learn a lot and make an impact. We are
dedicating resources for research tools and professional training. We
are completing a campaign that raised more than $100 million and this
position is critical to the success of our future.

My gratitude to you for all the good work you do to facilitate a culture
of philanthropy in the Northwest. Thank you for your assistance.

Jim Driscoll
Director of Development
University of Portland