APRA-NW's planning committee needs you!

Cindy McRoberts cmcrob at nwwlc.org
Fri Feb 22 15:51:21 PST 2002

APRA-NW is seeking volunteers to serve on our planning committee. This
committee is responsible for the 4 annual programs APRA-NW offers to its
members. We meet 2 or 3 times each year. Responsibilities include
contacting potential speakers, site arrangements, designing and distributing
invitations, tracking reservations, and day of event tasks.

Our next meeting will be held on Thursday, March 7 at 3:00 pm at the
University of Washington's Development Office, downtown at 1200 5th Avenue.
We'll be meeting in the conference room on the 5th floor and will begin to
plan our next event, which will be held in May or June.

Please join us!

Cindy

Cindy McRoberts
Director of Major Gifts