APRA's Virtual Seminar

Hodan Hassan hhassan at u.washington.edu
Fri May 3 13:51:31 PDT 2002

Dear APRA/NW members,

The Development Research and Relationship Management team at the Univesity of Washington is pleased to invite you to attend APRA's 1st Virtual Seminar and participate in from Allen Library Auditorium at UW Seattle Campus (http://www.washington.edu/admin/parking/directions/). As many of you know, this seminar will teach you the fundamentals of finding, interpreting and utilizing Securities and Exchange Commission documents and how you can use this information to develop your major donor prospect strategies. It will focus on the important role stock holdings and stock options play in individual private wealth. The seminar will also cover issues of timing, size and structure of major gifts. It was created not just for researchers, but for professionals from all areas of development, so please join us on Tuesday, May 7th. I know this is short notice but I hope you can make it.

Topic: "Wealth 101: Extracting Personal Wealth Information from Public Company
Documents," presented by Charles Headley, vice president of Prospect
Information Network, LLC.