APRA-NW Spring Conference Reminder

Kathryn Norris knorris at u.washington.edu
Thu Jun 5 09:29:10 PDT 2003

APRA-NW

Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement-Northwest

Reminder: The registration deadline for the APRA-NW Spring Conference is June 9! If you want to attend the event but haven't gotten a check in the mail, please RSVP to me by email at knorris at u.washington.edu, so we can add you to the head count. The program agenda and registration form are attached. We hope to see you there!

Event: 2003 APRA-NW Spring Conference and Annual Meeting
When: Monday, June 16, 2003
Where: Tacoma Rhodes Center

The Researcher's Role in Fundraising: From Identifying Prospects to Tracking Donor Stewardship
Presenters will provide strategies that complete a successful fundraising program, from identifying and promoting new prospects to tracking donor cultivation and stewardship. We are proud to host renowned fundraising consultant Bobbie Strand as our keynote speaker.