Save the Date: Two Universities Will Host Virtual Seminar on December 9, 2003

Kathryn Norris knorris at u.washington.edu
Fri Nov 7 15:45:36 PST 2003

APRA-NW

Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement-Northwest

Save the Date: Two Universities Will Host APRA Int'l Virtual Seminar on Data Mining

Have you heard about APRA virtual seminars? They're real-time presentations by top research experts, broadcast over both Internet and phone hook-ups to participating groups nationwide. The technology allows for live Q&A from seminar participants.

When: Tuesday, December 9, 2003, 8:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.

Where: Two of our member institutions will be hosting this event:
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
University of Washington, Seattle, WA

What: Virtual Seminar - Data Mining: The Next Generation
There has been a great deal of buzz the last several years about data mining and its role in prospect research. As a profession, we are starting to develop a shared understanding of data mining and have become more experienced with its sophisticated information technologies. Now is the time to advance to the next level: turning data mining discoveries into actionable research for major gifts.

More information to follow!