[APRA-NW] APRA-NW New Board of Directors Announcement

Hodan Hassan hhassan at u.washington.edu
Thu Aug 18 14:45:31 PDT 2005

Dear APRA-NW Members:

The APRA-NW is pleased to announce its new board members for the three open positions on the Board: Vice President/Treasurer, Program Chair
and Secretary.

The following members have been elected and will serve in their respective positions a two year term beginning August 2005.

Vice President/Treasurer Betsy Cooper, Reed College
Program Chair Donna Huston, Oregon University
Secretary Harshika Maysuria, University of Washington

Our continuing members on the Board are:

President Hodan Hassan, University of Washington
Membership Chair Kathryn Norris, Children's Hospital Foundation

We are excited to welcome these leaders to the APRA-NW board. Their combined research knowledge and passion for our profession will be
of great benefit in guiding the chapter into the future!

On behalf of the Board of Directors and membership at large, we extent a special thanks to our outgoing Board members: Jennifer Johnston,
Programs Chair and Susan Corcoran Hayes, Vice President/Treasurer for their outstanding work, passion and the great contributions that they
both made to APRA-NW.

We also thank the candidates who stepped up with a desire to serve their professional organization and to all of you for participating in this year's election.

Sincerely,

Hodan Hassan
President, APRA-NW