[APRA-NW] Re: 2005 APRA-NW Scholarship Winners

Hodan Hassan hhassan at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 8 21:06:49 PDT 2005

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the APRA-NW Board and the Scholarship Committee, I am very pleased to announce our deserving scholarship winners:
a.. Peter Howland, Former Director of Research and Records, Linfield College
b.. Kendra Stevens, Director of Institutional Grants and Research, Saint Martin's College
The scholarship will cover the registration fee for the upcoming APRA-NW Annual Conference, "Data Mining: Getting to Know Your Donors Through Data" to be held on June 20th at the Tacoma Art Museum. Contratulations Winners!!

Special thanks to the Scholarship Team, Cecilia Hogan, Lorna Chin and Joan Durkoop, for their time, efforts and talent to establish our first APRA-NW Scholarship Program. Their outstanding work is an example of the value volunteers bring to our chapter. Well done team.

Hodan Hassan
APRA-NW, President

P.S.
It 's not too late to sign up for the upcoming Annual Conference. Don't miss this unique learning opportunity, please send your registration today. See you in Tacoma!