[APRA-NW] APRA-NW 2005 Scholarship Announcement

Hodan Hassan hhassan at u.washington.edu
Tue May 3 16:02:08 PDT 2005

Dear APRA-NW Members:

It is my pleasure to announce the first APRA-NW Scholarship Program. The program will offer members the opportunity to attend the annual local conference this year. The chapter will award up to four scholarships that will cover the registration fees associated with the 2005 APRA-NW annual conference, to be held on June 20th at the Tacoma Art Museum. This year's conference theme is on Data Mining: Getting to Know Your Donors Through Data.

Please review the attached document and the scholarship application form for details. The application is due by May 17th, and Scholarship
awardees will be announced on May 31st.

Special thanks to our scholarship committee members.

Chair:
Cecilia Hogan, Advancement Research Manager, University of Puget Sound

Committee members:
Lorna Chin, Researcher, Woodland Park Zoo
Joan Durkoop, Development Coordinator for Donor and Prospect Research, Whitworth College

If you have any questions, please contact our scholarship chair, Cecilia Hogan at chogan at ups.edu or me at hhassan at u.washington.edu.

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Hodan Hassan
President, APRA-NW