[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Membership Renewal Reminder

Norris, Kathryn kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org
Fri Oct 28 09:34:13 PDT 2005

APRA-NW
________________________________

Association of Professional Researchers for Advancement-Northwest

Dear APRA-NW'ers,

If you haven't yet renewed your membership to APRA-NW, here's your
chance! Don't miss out on fantastic upcoming programs, including:

*
Relationship Mapping Virtual Seminar on December 8
*
Advanced Web Searching Virtual Seminar in January
*
Wintertime educational program featuring Jay Frost, date TBA

And, as always members have access to APRA-NW's mentorship program, the
membership directory, and scholarships to our Spring Conference and
Annual Meeting!

Renew now and ensure your listing in the 2006 membership directory.
Attached is the APRA-NW fact sheet and membership application.

Send your completed application and payment to:

APRA-NW

c/o Betsy Cooper

Reed College

3203 SE Woodstock BLVD

Portland, OR 97202

Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding your
membership.

Regards,

Kathryn Norris

Membership Director