[APRA-NW] APRA Int'l conference recap

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 25 15:02:09 PDT 2006

Hi all!

We invite you to attend a APRA International conference recap on September 8! The recap will be held at Reed College for our Oregon members and UW for Washington members. This is a great opportunity to hear summaries and highlights of a number of the excellent sessions. Those who attended will present a brief 10-15 minute overview of a one or two great sessions and answer any questions from the group. Come join us for this great panel discussion, coffee, and snacks!

Highlights -
Data Modeling
Using Data to Promote the Value of Research
All About Asia

and many more exciting topics from APRA '07 Orlando!

Oregon location 9:30-12
Reed College
Gray Campus Center C from 9:30 to 12.
Campus map:
http://web.reed.edu/facilities_and_grounds/reedcampusmap.html
Parking is free in all lots.
RSVP to cooperb at reed.edu so I can make sure there's enough coffee.

Washington location 9-11
IBM building - downtown Seattle
1200 5th Ave
9-11
5th floor conference room
Directions:
https://www.devar.washington.edu/resources/directions.asp#ibm
RSVP to jmaccorm at u.washington.edu so I,too, can provide ample beverages.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer
Program Chair, APRA-NW

Jennifer A. MacCormack, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Development Research
Development Research & Relationship Management
University of Washington
1200 5th Ave, Ste.1200
98101
Phone: (206) 616-7933