[APRA-NW] APRA-NW survey

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Thu Dec 14 16:10:47 PST 2006

Hello!

The board of APRA-NW is cooking up some great programming for the New Year and with your help we can develop roundtables, seminars, and other events in which YOU want to participate. Would you please take a few minutes to answer a very short survey? Your answers will guide the programming for 2007 and we very much want to know what you're thinking and what you want out of APRA-NW.

The survey will be available until January 5 and I will send a reminder after the holidays to fill it out.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback!

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/survey/jmaccorm/27450

Sincerely,
Jennifer MacCormack
Program Chair, APRA-NW