[APRA-NW] Onward

Donna Peeples dpeeples at uoregon.edu
Fri Dec 15 16:32:27 PST 2006

Hi everyone,

As many of you know, today is my last day here at the University of
Oregon. I am moving on to a new position at St. Martin's University in
Lacey Washington.

Words can never do justice for the special feelings in my heart for my
time here, nor can I count the multitude of blessings I have received
from being part of the development team here at the UO.

Thank you, every one of you, who have challenged me, guided me,
counseled me, taught me, believed in me, and helped me grow into the
person I am today. Without this experience I wouldn't be where I am
today...at the beginning of a huge new adventure.

I'm grateful for the opportunity and privilege to have worked with you
and learned from you. I'll be back to visit...Olympia isn't that far
away.

I'll miss you all...you all have a very special place in my heart.

Fond regards...always,

Donna

p.s. you can email me directly at donnacya at yahoo.com if you want to stay
in touch. I'll let you know my new email address when I get settled in
my new job after January 2, 2007. Blessings, Donna

Donna Peeples

FORMERLY Program Manager, Prospect Management
FORMERLY Office of Research & Prospect Management
FORMERLY University of Oregon

GO DUCKS!