[APRA-NW] job posting

Christine Mildner chrismildner at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 11:11:05 PST 2006

Hi. We have a data coordinator opening here at Oregon Health & Science University Foundation. The pay and benefits are good and the retirement contribution, after the first year, is 12 percent. I have attached the job description.

Chris Mildner
chrismildner at yahoo.com

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." (Marcus Aurelius, 121-180 AD)