[APRA-NW] Job Opening: Seattle: University of Washington Research Strategist

Norris, Kathryn kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org
Wed Feb 8 15:43:13 PST 2006

Forwarding from Susan Hayes-McQueen at University of Washington:
________________________________

Hello All,

I thought I would let you all know of an exciting opportunity we have
here at the University of Washington.

Please apply through the UW website at:
https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szLocati
onID=88
<https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szLocat
ionID=88>

The University of Washington (UW) is proud to be one of the nation's
premier educational and research institutions. Our people are the most
important asset in our pursuit of achieving excellence in education,
research, and community service. Our staff not only enjoys outstanding
benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment
noted for diversity, community involvement, intellectual excitement,
artistic pursuits, and natural beauty.

The overarching goal of the UW Development and Alumni Relations (DAR)
program is to create a fundraising program that institutionalizes
advancement at the academic core, through integrated efforts at the
central and unit levels.

We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Research Strategist
to identify and profile potential major gift donors to the University of
Washington, enhancing the University's fundraising efforts. This
individual will strategize with development officers, assistant deans
and the assistant vice president for development regarding prospect
identification, and collaborates with them to develop cultivation and
solicitation strategies for major gift donors. He/she will provide
these clients with written reports about specific donors, containing an
analysis of information gathered from public sources and recommended
courses of action.

Best,
Susan Hayes-McQueen
Director, Development Research and Relationship Management
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of Washington-- Go Huskies!
206.221.5667, shq at u.washington.edu <mailto:shq at u.washington.edu>

Campaign UW: Creating Futures

is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain
copies of the original message.