[APRA-NW] election results

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Tue Jul 18 14:04:29 PDT 2006

Hi to all,
First, thank you for taking the time to vote. Participatory democracy is
a nice thing. Our newly elected board members will serve 2 year terms.

The president is Betsy Cooper, Prospect Research Manager at Reed College.
The membership chair is Lesley Carlsen, Prospect Researcher at Fred
Hutchinson Cancer Research Center.
The mentoring chair is Maryrose Larkin, research guru and consultant.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to announce that our out-going
membership chair, Kathryn Norris, will be continuing service on the
board as vice president and treasurer until June 2007.

Thanks to everyone who stepped forward and expressed their willingness
to get more involved with the chapter.

See you in Orlando or at the APRA-recap,

Betsy Cooper, APRA-NW President
Prospect Research Manager
Reed College
Portland, OR