[APRA-NW] New Board Members

hoddan at aol.com hoddan at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 15:10:32 PST 2006

Dear APRA-NW Members,

On behalf of the board, please join me in welcoming Jennifer MacCormack and Maryrose Larkin, newly appointed board members as Program Chair and Mentorship Chair, respectively.

Jennifer is a Research Strategist at University of Washington and has various programming experiences and strong interest in programming. She is replacing Donna Hutson and, as provided by the by-laws, will serve out the Program Chair term ending in 2007. Jennifer can be reached at jmaccorm at u.washington.edu.

Maryrose began the first APRA-NW Mentorship Program in 2004 and has been coordinating the program for the last two years. In recognition of the importance of this member benefit and Maryrose's contribution, the board has activated the provision in the by-laws to create the Mentorship Chair position and asked Maryrose to assume this position. As with all the Board Chair positions, this is an elected position so the Mentorship Chair will be elected at our next elections. Maryrose is a Research Consultant and can be reached at maryrose at gmail.com.

Best regards,

Hodan Hassan
APRA-NW, Past President