[APRA-NW] Thank you and quick update

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Wed Mar 15 09:29:26 PST 2006

Dear APRA-NW Members,
First of all, I would like to say a warm thank you to Hodan for her
amazing dedication to APRA-NW. She has served the board with hard work,
organization, kindness, and a sense of fun. She was instrumental in
leading our chapter to the next level and I hope to continue building on
her success.

A few quick updates:
1. An early heads up that the APRA-NW annual conference is set this year
for Monday, June 26th at the Evergreen State College in Olympia,
Washington. Many more details to follow soon!
2. Jolene Black, the research assistant at Reed College, has graciously
agreed to take over the position of Vice President and Treasurer of
APRA-NW. She will serve out the VP/Treasurer term ending in 2007. She
can be reached at blackj at reed.edu. Thanks, Jolene!
3. Veronica Tabares, a research strategist at the University of
Washington, has volunteered to design the first ever APRA-NW website.
She can be reached at roni at u.washington.edu. She is already off to a
great start and I'm sure you'll be hearing more about this very soon.

Thanks again to Hodan and all the board members and volunteers who have
worked and continue to work to make APRA-NW an excellent resource on so
many levels. I look forward to getting to know more of you as we work
together.

See you soon,
Betsy Cooper
President, APRA-NW