[APRA-NW] chapter website

Betsy Cooper cooperb at reed.edu
Thu May 11 09:39:02 PDT 2006

Hi to all,
On behalf of the board of directors, I would like to announce our new
official chapter website!

http://www.apra-nw.org/

On our website, you can find information about our upcoming annual
conference on Monday, June 26th at the Evergreen State College. You can
also download both scholarship and membership forms. The website is a
work in progress and more information about our chapter and membership
benefits will be coming soon.

This is a very exciting step forward for our chapter. A very special
thank you to our webmaster, Veronica Tabares of the University of
Washington. Her time, dedication, and patience made this project possible.

Betsy Cooper
President, APRA-NW