[APRA-NW] chapter website

Christine Mildner chrismildner at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 11:06:09 PDT 2006

The Web site is a great thing for members and recruitment. I think it's a great looking, easy-to-navigate site. Kudos to Veronica and the board.

What are you thinking of adding on the resources page? I would love to contribute.

Betsy Cooper <cooperb at reed.edu> wrote:
Hi to all,
On behalf of the board of directors, I would like to announce our new
official chapter website!

http://www.apra-nw.org/

On our website, you can find information about our upcoming annual
conference on Monday, June 26th at the Evergreen State College. You can
also download both scholarship and membership forms. The website is a
work in progress and more information about our chapter and membership
benefits will be coming soon.

This is a very exciting step forward for our chapter. A very special
thank you to our webmaster, Veronica Tabares of the University of
Washington. Her time, dedication, and patience made this project possible.

Betsy Cooper
President, APRA-NW

Chris Mildner
chrismildner at yahoo.com

The essence of true leadership is the demonstration of service and responsibility, not power and freedom. (Rodger Glos)