[APRA-NW] Virtual seminar reminder

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Fri May 12 10:25:38 PDT 2006

Hello APRA-NW'ers!

This is a reminder for the virtual seminar, Electronic Screening Planning and Implementation, that will take place next Wednesday at the University of Washington. If you are interested in attending and have not done so yet, please RSVP to Jennifer MacCormack, Program Chair, at jmaccorm at u.wahsington.edu . Space is still available but limited. This virtual seminar is free for APRA-NW members. See our website for details at www.apra-nw.org

Unfortunately, we were not able to secure a venue in Oregon. Please accept my apologies for this since we want to make sure that ALL APRA-NW members are offered these opportunities. I invite any APRA-NW members who want to attend these virtual seminars but find the venues out of reach to please contact me and let me know so in the future APRA-NW can make sure we are serving all of our members!

The goods news is that the next virtual seminar in June, Discovering New Donors through Data Mining and Statistical Analysis, will be held at Oregon State University. Stay tuned for details!

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer MacCormack
Program Chair, APRA-NW