[APRA-NW] data coordinator position at OHSU Foundation in Oregon

Christine Mildner chrismildner at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 15:39:24 PDT 2006

I am posting this for our HR manager. Please reply to the mail address below and do not respond to me. Thank you!

Data Coordinator

Oregon Health & Science University Foundation has an opening for a Data Coordinator in our development Services Department. The selected individual will process charitable donations into the Raiser’s Edge database system.

Additional responsibilities include import, manual entry and maintenance of information in the database system, produce correspondence and respond to requests for information regarding gifts as required.

Qualified candidates will possess minimum of 2 years experience in an office environment with at least one year of data entry and word processing experience, experience with Windows 2000 and Microsoft Office, minimum one year experience with spreadsheets and database systems, good telephone etiquette, ability to do repetitious work and maintain accuracy with high attention to detail, and the ability to effectively organize and prioritize duties.

Direct experience with the Raiser’s Edge database software preferred. An Associates Degree or equivalent level of literacy is desired. Occasional overtime is required.

Please send resume and cover letter to:

Human Resources
OHSUF
1121 SW Salmon, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97205.

Please reference Job #DC.

No walk-ins or phone calls please. Pre-employment drug screening required. Equal Opportunity Employer.

Chris Mildner
chrismildner at yahoo.com

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." (Marcus Aurelius, 121-180 AD)