[APRA-NW] updated website

Christine Mildner chrismildner at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 17:40:21 PDT 2006

Excellent. Kudos to Kelly for a job that can be a real pain, having done it myself for an organization.

Betsy Cooper <cooperb at reed.edu> wrote: Hi to all,
A huge round of applause for our new webmaster, Kelly Riutta of the
University of Washington. She has recently taken over the administration
of the APRA-NW website and given our pages a new look. Check it out at
http://www.apra-nw.org/index.htm

Thanks, Kelly and welcome aboard!

Betsy Cooper
APRA-NW President

Chris Mildner
chrismildner at yahoo.com

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." (Marcus Aurelius, 121-180 AD)