[APRA-NW] Details for upcoming Oregon virtual seminar

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 2 13:12:52 PDT 2007

Hi APRA-NW Oregon members!

Here is the location of the Oregon Public Broadcasting building where the virtual seminar will be held this Friday, April 6, at 9 AM. Please plan on getting there before the start of the virtual seminar to sign in. You can RSVP me at jmaccorm at u.washington.edu or Jeri Kasal at JKasal at opb.org by Thursday.

This virtual seminar is free to APRA-NW members.
Non-members: $10
If you are not a member but interested in joining to take advantage of upcoming roundtables and seminars, please contact Jessica Balsam, our Membership Chair, for details, or go online and fill out the application form at http://www.apra-nw.org.

Location:
Oregon Public Broadcasting
7140 SW Macadam Ave.
Portland, OR 97219
503-244-9900 (main desk)

Directions: http://tinyurl.com/24q9kn
(or the long version just in case)
http://maps.google.com/mapsf=q&hl=en&q=7140+SW+Macadam+Ave.,+Portland,+OR+97219&sll=37.0625,95.677068&sspn=43.307813,79.013672&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=16&om=1&iwloc=addr

Parking: When pulling into the OPB building please park in the lot on the left. There is a large satellite dish and there will be parking cones up noting APRA parking.

Jennifer MacCormack
APRA-NW, Program Chair