[APRA-NW] APRA-NW Scholarship Program

sheila sthayer at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 5 16:04:38 PDT 2007

Dear APRA-NW Members:

It is our pleasure to announce this years APRA-NW Scholarship Program. The
program will offer members the opportunity to attend the annual local
conference this year. The chapter will award up to four scholarships that
will cover the registration fees associated with the 2007 APRA-NW annual
conference, to be held on May 21st 2007 at the Evergreen State College in
Olympia. This year's conference theme is Maximize your Resources: Prospect
Tracking and Measuring Success for Shops of all Shapes and Sizes. Christina
Pulawski will be our keynote speaker (look for more conference details
soon).

Applications and guidelines can be found on our website
<http://www.apra-nw.org/events/events.htm>
http://www.apra-nw.org/events/events.htm by scrolling down to May 21, 2007

Annual APRA-NW conference

Please review the
<http://www.apra-nw.org/events/APRA-NW%202007%20Scholarship%20Guidelines.doc

> Scholarship Guidelines for details and download the

<http://www.apra-nw.org/events/APRA-NW%202007%20Scholarship%20Application.do
c> Scholarship Application. The application is due by April 30th, and
Scholarship awardees will be announced on May 4th.

If you have any questions, please contact
<mailto:kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org>
kathryn.norris at seattlechildrens.org or Cecilia Hogan at
<mailto:chogan at ups.edu> chogan at ups.edu

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Kathryn Norris

Interim President, APRA-NW