[APRA-NW] Reminder for APRA-NW Research Roundtable at UPS

Jennifer MacCormack jmaccorm at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 10 09:36:43 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Next Monday, Ceclia Hogan will be hosting and moderating the first of APRA-NW's Research Roundtables at the University of Puget Sound. Here are the details and directions to UPS. Hope to see you there!

Washington Research Roundtable Series: How to make the most of research resources out of every budget size

April 16, 2007, 9AM - 11:30 AM

RSVP to Jennifer MacCormack at jmaccorm at u.washington.edu or Cecilia Hogan at chogan at ups.edu by Friday, April 13

Giddy up folks, this roundtable will open up discussion on some of the best of the best in research resources! Come and discuss -- and be reminded of -- some of the tried & true resources available, what's hot and what's not, and how to make the most of your budget for the best results. Cecilia Hogan, prospect research veteran and Web search perpetual student, will kick off the first of these series with her insights and then open it up for discussion. Come and join us for a great forum to exchange ideas, experiences, and tips for creating and managing your shop's research resources. Even better, extend your stay at the beautiful UPS campus and join your fellow researchers for lunch at the campus dining hall (cash only).

Hosted by Cecilia Hogan, Director of University Relations Research, University of Puget Sound

Location: University of Puget Sound in the Murray Board Room at Wheelock Student Center

The board room is straight ahead after you enter the main doors of the student center (from the plaza to the west of the building).

Directions:

>From I-5, take exit 133, Interstate 705 north, City Center exit. Exit at Schuster Parkway. Continue for approximately one mile, and stay to the left. Exit to the left (Schuster Parkway), and follow Schuster along the water. Stay to the right and proceed approximately 1.5 miles. Exit right onto North 30th. Continue through the traffic signal in Old Town and up the hill. At the top of the hill, turn left at North Alder. Continue approximately one mile to North 15th. Turn right and proceed into campus.

You may park in the lot just south of Wheelock Student Center. You can access that lot by driving in the alley to the east of Wheelock. To see a map of campus (Wheelock is No. 23 on the map), go to http://www.ups.edu/campusmap.xml

Jennifer A. MacCormack, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Development Research
Development Research & Relationship Management
University of Washington
1200 5th Ave, Ste.1200
98101
Phone: (206) 616-7933