[APRA-NW] Carpooling to Tacoma

Judy Halls jhalls at u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 13 13:06:23 PDT 2007

I'll be leaving from West Seattle, if anyone would like to join me. My car is Ipod compatible, so anyone with good musical tastes and this nifty device is a shoo-in for the navigator position.

Also, if we're short on drivers I can probably accomodate a Downtown pickup in the a.m.

Judy J. Halls
Assoc. Research Strategist
Office of Development and Alumni Relations
University of Washington - Go Huskies!
206-221-5398 jhalls at u.washington.edu